What is chronic care management?

Eligible Medicare beneficiaries can get help managing chronic conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure

If you’re on Medicare and living with two or more chronic conditions like arthritis, diabetes, depression, or high blood pressure, myNurse’s chronic care management (CCM) services can help you take charge of your health with the help of a dedicated health care professional. With CCM, you can get personalized coaching as you work to build healthier habits, assistance scheduling appointments and finding care and more, with 80% of the cost covered by traditional Medicare and many supplemental insurance plans covering some or all of the remaining 20%.

Benefits of CCM include:

  • Personalized support and coaching from a dedicated health care professional as you create and follow your care plan
  • Coordination of care between your pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and more
  • Check-ins between visits to help you stay on track with your health goals

Leave your information here and we will follow up with more information on CCM, help you see if you are eligible for CCM services, and, at your request, contact your doctor about offering chronic care management through myNurse.

Get more info now

  • Hidden