Get the tools and support you need to reach your health goals, on your terms. All services included with eligible coverage*
What is myNurse?
myNurse is a personalized, Medicare-approved program that combines remote health monitoring and one-on-one coaching to help you build healthier habits and manage chronic conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure, one day at a time.
Remote health monitoring
We mail you health testing devices like a blood pressure monitor, blood oxygen monitor, scale and more based on your health needs, allowing you to see how your readings change over time and track your progress from the comfort of home. Try myNurse and cancel anytime with devices and shipping included with eligible coverage. Learn more about how Medicare covers myNurse.
You’re paired with a personal Wellness Coach – a certified Medical Assistant or nurse who keeps an eye on your readings and follows up to discuss your progress and offer tips on everything from healthy eating to stress relief. They’re there to answer questions and share strategies tailored to your unique health needs.
A link to your doctors
Your doctors get regular reports on your progress and can adjust your care plan and prescriptions without callingyou in for a visit. You can also share info with loved ones to keep them in the loop.
See if you’re eligible
You may be wondering…
For eligible Medicare beneficiaries (65 years or older, with a qualifying health condition), Medicare Part B covers 80% of the cost of the myNurse program. If you have an eligible Medicare Supplemental Insurance plan (Medigap), the remaining 20% may also be covered, but applicable copayments or deductibles will vary based on your plan. To get a breakdown of your expected cost, if any, call our billing line at (530) 873-9020. If you want to join myNurse but your insurance plan doesn’t cover all services, contact us to learn more about our self-pay options.
Currently, traditional Medicare beneficiaries with one or more chronic conditions (including high blood pressure, high cholesterol,COPD, asthma, heart disease, diabetes and obesity) are eligible for a membership. HMO members are not currently eligible.
Since MyNurse is considered a Medicare-covered benefit, we need your Medicare and supplemental insurance information to ensure you’re eligible for the program and will be covered for at least 80% of the cost. If you have any concerns about sharing this information, we encourage you to contact us for more information.
We know how difficult it is to build regular habits like testing your blood pressure, so we work with our members to findthe schedule that best works for them. We just ask new members to commit to at least one check-in with their Wellness Coach per month and to using their health monitoring device at least 4 days per week, every week.
No. In fact, we share information and work with your doctor to ensure you’re receiving the support you need to manage yourhealth between clinic visits. You won’t have to switch doctors, pharmacies or anything else.